Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy New Year!



I started this blog to share photos I have taken, but I have decided to put a different spin on it.

I am going to blog more often and incorporate other topics into my posts.
Captures of a Lifetime isn’t just about photos  it’s about living life to the fullest and capturing those moments as memories, whether it be a photo, a story, or simply just a memory in your mind.

One of my New Year’s resolutions is to be inspired and to inspire others, and to live life to the fullest.  With that being said, I am going to dedicate this year, 2013, to being the best that I can be and I’m going to use this blog as a form of accountability by documenting my inspiration and journey, so others can, in turn, be inspired too.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment